TTB t-shirt logo idea: refined

I don't know if anyone reading this remembers the TCB logo from the 1970's/80's, but now that I look at this version, I get that nostalgia vibe that I used to get my my mum used to comb my hair out in front of all her hair products before I went off to nursery school.

There was always this one canister of TCB that was on her dressing table when we lived back in our old house. I didn't even think about it until I finished this, but it's just a nice reminder of a less complicated life.

Comments

laurence said…
stupid question.. is designed based on the cover of the cd? or is that a coincidence?

i thought this with the last one but didn't bother asking, but now it's in the same colour i feel compelled..
Anonymous said…
It pretty much is; there's a little circle thing that seperates the text underneath your photo that basically turned into this.

Popular Posts