Five Words: Giant Squid Versus Wooly Mammoth

I did say I'd get around to doing all of these original requests, so here's my interpretation of Laurence's request, "giant squid versus wooly mammoth".

Yeah, it's really literal (I'm not very subtle), but I was trying out something different stylistically and I sort of like where I could go with this sort of stuff.

Two down, lots more to go.

FYI MUZYK LUVVERZ: I'm now also in band called Georgia Asphalt and we're hopefully going to be doing a mini tour in April. There's no tunes on the myspack yet, but it's noisy abrasive stuff for lovers of dischordant chords and songs about dead crows and pony play. YOU SHOULD TOTES ADD UZ TO YR MYSPAZZE, BABEZ.

Comments

laurence said…
awesome. literal is what we wanted :]

so. how big can we can get this? and how much will it cost to get it printed on a stage sized banner? (answer: too much.. nevermind)
Anonymous said…
It can be printed as big as you want because the original is vector artwork (which I can send you).

I've no idea how big a stage sized banner would be though; it just depends on how reasonable the screen printers over there are.
laurence said…
yes please to the vector :]

would make a beautiful picture disk :]
Unknown said…
Aren't we touring in Feb not April? Unless you two have discussed something BEHIND MY BACK.

Popular Posts