Amorphous Pink Blob

Its hardly the pretty picture I promised in my last post but I quite like this one and I'm finding that a camera phone can produce results just as good as anything I ever took with my digital camera, apart from the benefit of higher resolutions.

In my defence I'm jobless again so I'll have the time and inclination to finish the many many illustrations lying around on my computer...I suppose I've been almost slightly inspired to keep up producing things after seeing the sheer volume of material that Bobo_Dreams puts out on a daily basis. I have to admit there's a guilty pleasure in reading his Lil' Racists strip, which to be honest, is nowhere near as offensive as you think it will be from the title...as long as you've got an open enough mind to laugh at the ridiculousness of stereotyping.

Comments

Popular Posts