Boredoms in the Bathroom

Savel-oi music lovers,

My friend Martin's band, Boredoms in the Bathroom, are playing their very first gig in London on the 26th of June at the White Hart in Whitechapel (the one opposite the Blind Beggar pub). To celebrate this momentous occasion (and because he asked) I've done him a lovely flyer wot I'm rather pleased with.

The White Hart is a bit of a special venue to me because I've played there with my band five times now and it's genuinely one of the nicer places I've played at. It's not the fanciest, or the one with the loudest and best kit, but the guys who put the nights on, Bedsprings, are some of the nicest guys to play for and it's always a great atmostphere.

Basically what I'm getting at is, you should come and see Martin & co. play on June 26th at the White Hart. It'll be lovely.

Comments

laurence said…
don't forget it's where the legendary drunken butterfly (cph) played their first uk gig!!

(also, nice flyer btw.. why aren't to the boats flyers that nice? ;])
Grilly said…
ditto...
Anonymous said…
Because:

a) If I am motivated to do one, I always do it at work with a combination of MS Paint, MS Photo Editor, Publisher (for faux layers/transparency effects) so they're bound to look shit(er).

b) Umm...kittens?
Grilly said…
well whatever.
btw, pls can you update your band link so it points to totheboats.co.uk? we need as many link points as we can get...

Popular Posts