Five Words

I've seen other people do this on other blogs and this is as much of a gauge of whether anyone actually visits this thing as much as it is a way for me to break out of a creative rut.

Give me a sentence; 5 words or less. Or perhaps just a collection of 5 words. I'll try to turn it into something, no matter how flimsy and sketchy, in any medium within 7 days. I'm giving myself a time limit because I'm a procrastinator of epic proportions and I know I'll just end up leaving it if I don't.

So, if there's anyone out there, leave a comment here.

Comments

Keith Ridgway said…
Pulse crops blasted helicopter tissue.
laurence said…
fuck fucking fucks fucker fuckey

not that i'm not 14 anymore or anything. seriously though, i want to see:

"giant squid verses wooly mammoth"
martin said…
shaking out the loose teeth
Anonymous said…
Dude, if you just wanted CD artwork for Mammut you should have said.

But I will fulfil both of those requests. Oh yes, I shall indeed.
Anonymous said…
Make that three; I'm not quick enough to post.

Martin, your flier will still take precedence over this, so I'll do your request after everything else.
laurence said…
to be honest i think i have enough album art already. but there's always room for more (and better) artwork :]
Anonymous said…
conscience makes cowards of us
Grilly said…
preen the Meath queen
Muckle said…
shoulder deep within the borderline

Popular Posts